My opportunity is based on the fact that people will be using nicotine for a very long time regardless of the laws placed upon these products. This unmet opportunity is made up by mostly high school and college students who consume nicotine as well as those who are older and have made the switch from cigarettes to electronic cigarettes looking for a healthier lifestyle. Many people have been bamboozled by JUUL and other corporations that say that their products are truly the healthy alternative to adult smoking which has been proven to be not true at all. My goal is to create a product that promises to be that healthy alternative to adult smoking that so many people have been longing for. People have been using these non-safe products for far too long and it is time for these products to be put to rest.
My innovation is one that many people need in their lives right now. A nicotine based product that is truly harmless to their health would be a huge development in the industry. My product is a electronic cigarette that poses no health threats to the user. This would be absolutely huge for a product to be able to accomplish this and that is my goal. Too many of these large businesses do not care about their consumers and it shows through the recent news stories.
My new product will solve all the consumers' problems. They will still be able to enjoy their fix of nicotine while knowing that they are ensured safety while using my products. That is my main goal for this particular product. This goal is to give these people what they want while making sure they consume this type of product healthily. I believe that these potential customers would switch from their from the products they use now completely based off their health. This has proven to be a serious issue and if the products they are using now can affect their health negatively, then they should definitely switch to my product.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Michael, I like your innovation, that you cleared up that it is crucial now because people need it now (it affects their health). I would put that under opportunity. Innovation would be that you clarified that you will change the make-up of the product. I like your post because it is concise and to the point. You have a clear market, of people who are addicted to the vice of smoking, but also want to be healthy. Good job.
ReplyDeleteHey Michael, I think your innovation is definitely the most important part of this venture concept. If a nicotine device that isn't harmful was brought into the market it would without doubt achieve instant success. The only issue I see is that it is a hard product to actually create and make. Other than that, you have a great concept, along with a clear target market which is already established. I think this would be a great idea.
ReplyDeleteHi Michael,
ReplyDeleteI think that you've identified a great opportunity. Based on what I've seen, I agree that there a huge need for e-cigarette alternatives, as JUULs are very popular at the moment. I think what's important about your post is how your venture will solve consumers' problems. It sounds like the product would be a win-win for the producer and consumers.
Michael, your cause is extremely important in our world today. Alternatives for E ciggs are crucial because of the damage they cause. I would love to see this idea further explored after this class. I did not see any grammatical or concision issues and I appreciate how effective this work is.
ReplyDeleteHey Michael,
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your post. I truly believe that your product can help people in need, while giving them a healthier alternative. I like how you have been able to identify the concerns and other factors that will set your product apart and make it unque and innovative. Great post!