1. Advertising- I feel like I have learned a lot about how to properly advertise a product and how to get your respected customers to buy your product. Advertising is very important in company's success.
2. Safety- I believe that my product is safer than other products like it and is a better choice for customers. Most products like it have been shown to have health concerns and are not safe to consume. My product will stand out in terms of safety.
3. Originality- My product is one that has been attempted to be made before but never truly successfully made. I believe that if my product is made successfully made, that it is completely original.
4. Entrepreneurship Class- This class has given me a special advantage and has taught me so much about how to be a smart entrepreneur. I have learned so many valuable tactics through this class that could help me in the future with this business venture.
5. Passion- I feel that one of my biggest advantages is my passion for this particular product. I believe that it could help so many people trying to rid themselves of these health problems. Unlike other corporations, I am concerned with the health of my customers.
6. Communication Skills- I have very good communication skills and feel like I could build strong relationships pretty easily. Good communication skills can lead to very valuable assets very quickly and can benefit your business very much.
7. Strong relationships with college students- My product in particular is one that could be consumed by college students in a very large amount. I feel that my friends who use similar products to mine could provide me with very useful feedback regarding my product. I could listen to their feedback and learn what they like about their particular products.
8. Knowledge on the topic- I have a pretty solid advanced knowledge on my product. I have experience with those who use it and how it should be advertised. I know what people like about this type of product and what they do not like. I feel like I have an advantage because I am the same age as the majority of those who wold use this product.
9. Knowledge with statistics- I can read statistics well and tell where my customers are coming from. I would know what percentage of my customers are from what demographics and age groups. Based off this, I would know how to alter and make my product better.
10. Organization- I feel like I could make this dream into reality. I am quite focused and my organizational skills are strong. I could organize all the data I have gathered and put it to use. I could make sure that all my important contacts know all the useful information that they need to know.
My most important and useful advantage is most likely my certification of health. No other product has performed as well as I plan on my product working out and I believe that my honesty will also play a huge role in this process. All these other products have shown to be unhealthy and also distrustful.
Hi Michael, I really like your safety concept. It is something very crucial for your idea because you are actively working with people and their physical abilities. I agree that your useful advantage is that you have the certification, it puts you one step ahead. But also, your ability to network and test the market is super important. I had multiple qualities I wanted to say core competency, so it is hard to choose one. Good job.
ReplyDeleteHey Michael, I think passion is a great example of an advantage. Caring about people becoming more healthy is something that a lot of people can get behind, and is a great thing to center your business around. Also, the fact that you already have access to college students, a large network of people who vape, will be crucial in finding a steady base to purchase your product.
ReplyDeleteHey Michael,
ReplyDeleteI think you did a really good job outlining your idea's unfair advantages. Your post was well formatted and well written. It's interesting that you viewed this entrepreneurship course as one of the ten advantages. I think that there's potential for a great product here based on the ten advantages you've discussed. Thank you for sharing this post.
Michael, I really like the organization of this post. The post was easy to follow and provided an easy way to flow through it. I believe your product contains material essential to us and would flourish if you continued. Thank you for sharing and I look forward to reading your next post.
ReplyDeleteRebekah
Hey Michael,
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your post. I believe you did a great job figuring out the unfair advantages of your product, and going into detail about them. By identifying these as well as knowing the essential information about your product, I believe you are on the right track. Great post!