https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTJCJoPpFWI&feature=youtu.be
Reflection: I showed my pitch to many of my friends to see what they thought about the idea as a whole. Many were intrigued but also understood how difficult this goal would be to obtain. One person told me that it would take years to get the perfect formula for this product to be 100% healthy. I was also told to speak more clearly and try to refrain from mumbling to which I took into account.
Hi Michael,
ReplyDeleteIt was interesting to hear about your proposal again. I think there is a great demand for cigarette alternatives, like you talked about. It sounded like you did a good job of being receptive to the feedback you received on your last elevator pitch, and using that feedback to improve this second attempt. Good job and thanks for sharing.
Hi Michael, the one thing I noticed was that your camera was shaking and that the video was a little long. I like that you have a product proposal that sets a market and solution for your product. Next time I think you should speed up your voice, so the audience could stay on focus more; I had the opposite problem of this, I spoke too fast. I love the facts that you gave at the end of your video, it gives a concrete idea to your product and how it is different. Good job!
ReplyDeleteHey Michael,
ReplyDeleteI think it’s a really good idea you chose to show your pitch to your friends to try and get the most amount of feedback. I think you did a great job revising for your second pitch and I like that your proposal and description of the product addresses that you are creating a solution to a problem that bothers you and others.
Hey Michael, I think you've really shaped and improved your idea as time has gone on. I think you're video did a good job explaining the idea itself and who it would benefit the most. The one critique I would give however is that the camera was a little bit shaky which made it hard to follow at times. Other than that great job!
ReplyDelete