Friday, October 18, 2019

15A- Figuring Out Buyer Behavior 2

In order to conduct these interviews, I needed to find three people who fit into my segment. They had to be college students who have used or are still using electronic cigarettes. All three of my interviewees actually still use nicotine products. One of them, Stanley, says he has switched between multiple products. He usually gets the brand that his friends use. The other two interviewees said that price is the most important aspect to them. They do not want to spend a fortune. All three said that they buy from stores, usually gas stations, and never buy these products online. They also all said that they only pay with cash. My interviewees always think back on these purchases, wondering if the purchase was really worth it or not. It is rather hard to not regret purchases like these honestly. My interviewees frown upon their own decisions, but they simply cannot quit something that has been a part of their lives for upwards of 2-3 years. I believe this segment is full of people who feel bad after the purchase but simply cannot avoid said purchase.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michael,
    It was interesting to read about how your three interviews went. I thought it was good that you kept an emphasis on finding three interview candidates that fit into your segment. I thought your summary of these interviews was very good, and did a good job listing all of the main ideas discussed. Thank you for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete