Sunday, December 1, 2019

30A- Final Reflection

After looking back on all the assignments and peer reviews I have completed this semester, I have actually learned a lot more than I thought. The most formative experience of this class for me would be the elevator pitches. Recording myself and pitching a theoretical product definitely put me outside of my comfort zone. It also helped me realize that there is no reason to get so worked up and nervous about things such as this. We are all here to learn from our mistakes and become more familiar and make something out of the material we are taught.

From my very first post, I felt that I have an entrepreneurial mindset. After taking this course, I feel the same. I still look for ways to make money all the time and would be very interested in actually creating a business. This course has taught me that I am not ready for the big step in becoming a business owner, but has helped me with the basics of what it takes.

I would recommend to any future students to enjoy the course. Always watch the lectures. They aren't boring like most other courses and they contain a ton of valuable information (as well as Cupcake answers). This class is very easy if you are diligent and plan ahead for some of the larger assignments as well as the elevator pitches. I would also tell them to try and make the most of this course because it is very valuable for anyone who wants to become a future business owner.
Image result for chris Pryor

1 comment:

  1. Hey Michael, I think the elevator pitches were a great assignment and taught me a lot about pitching concepts for businesses in a more broad way. I also think its important that you look to creating a business when it comes to making money, and I hope this class helped you actually flesh these ideas out rather than just having the idea. While the idea determines if the business has potential, its about the business owner who decides how successful it will truly be.

    ReplyDelete